If you want to step into racehorse ownership, but don’t want to jump straight into a full racing club membership, our microshares are just for you. For just £55, you can have a 0.1% share in Clementine, our flat racehorse filly.
A Microshare in Clementine Includes:
- 0.1% share in Clementine
- Your share of any prize money won
- Regular opportunities to enter into the ballot to receive owners & trainers badges
- Welcome letter from trainer Adam West and the club
- All Seasons Racing Club pen and badge
- 2 yard visits per year to see our horses at our trainer’s yard in Epsom
- 1 gallop trip per year to watch our horses train
- 1 social event per year (additional fees may apply)
- Membership certificate
- Photo of Clementine
- Regular updates via The Racing Manager app
- Opportunity to purchase All Seasons Racing Club clothing and merchandise
All of this for just £55!
There is so much to like about Clementine. This two year old filly has a lovely kind nature and inquisitive mind. She loves saying hello to our members when they visit the yard. Clementine is very striking with her four white socks and she has some good racing pedigree about her too!
Clementine’s sire, Churchill, was a champion 2 year old over in Europe, before becoming a dual Guineas winner. Her full brother is based with Alan King and is rated 75 on the flat.
Microshares in Clementine - The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
Clementine is aptly named for two reasons. Firstly, Clementine was the wife of Winston Churchill (also the name of our Clementine’s sire). Secondly, our Clementine was born on Valentine’s Day 2021, making the name even more meaningful. Along with Clementine’s kind and sweet nature, the story behind her name makes her a wonderful romantic gift for Valentine’s Day, a birthday or anniversary.
If you are purchasing a microshare in Clementine as a gift, you will be able to select the date on which you would like the membership to commence. This allows the recipient to take advantage of a full year’s membership.